Brendan currently has his massage license in the states of Washington and New Jersey, but not NY. He’s in the process of getting his NY state license, but because of NY states rules he will not have the NY license until September of 2017 at the earliest
- Maintaining or Improving Physical Health
- Acute Injuries
- Chronic Aches and Pains
- Old Injuries
- Muscular and Structural Imbalances
Brendan uses a combination of the following in his Massage Sessions:
- Myofascial Release Therapy originating from the Rolfing and Hellerwork traditions.
- Qigong, Tuina, Shiatsu, and other styles of bodywork
- Movement is sometimes used during the massage therapy session to facilitate healing.
- Teaches and prescribes exercises to increase the health, strength and range of motion of the the joints and muscles.
- Washington State massage license number MA 00010152