Teaching Yi Ren® Qigong
9-Levels of Training in the Yi Ren® Qigong system.
Levels 1-3 are the basic Yi Ren Qigong training to activate and develop the complete energy body-All the energy pathways, organs, chakras, endocrine glands, brain etc.
YRQ includes two basic components or areas of emphasis: Intrinsic and Extrinsic Qigong. Intrinsic Qigong refers to communication and interaction within the mind-body-soul with Qi cultivation; Extrinsic Qigong encompasses the interactions between individuals and their environment, including other people, society, and nature through Qi communications.
Yi Ren Intrinsic Qigong focuses on the development of three energetic bodies:
- Internal energy body (energetic matrix and Qi communication net-work) development
- Internal transformative body development
- Internal law body development
Yi Ren Extrinsic Qigong focuses on the applications of Yin/Yang theory, five phases transforming theories, the codes of energy flow, and Yi Jing in advanced internal cultivation and in treating others for healing sessions and for improving the quality of people’s life.
- Activation of the Internal Power Station/ Life Gate & Kidneys
- The first step in the Yi Ren Qigong training, and advanced training for repeating students. For repeating students, (whether beginner, advanced or expert) the energy grows and deepens in your system with every passing class to support one to reach higher levels of development.
- Balancing of the Yin/Yang Energies
- Grounding the Internal Energies
- Activation of the Small Universe, (also known as the microcosmic orbit or the small heavenly cycle).
- Empowering the Nervous System
- (Completion of Level 1 required)
- Activation, cultivation & balancing of all the organ systems
- Kidneys/Urinary Bladder, Liver/Gallbladder, Heart/Small Intestine, Pancreas/Stomach, Lung/Large Intestine
- Working with the 5-Elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Earth & Metal
- Development of Endocrine Glands
- Development of Protection Energies
- Development of Brain & IChing
- For Internal & External Strength & A Peaceful Mind
- Qigong for developing the Yang Energy Body. For strength, protection and internal peace
Below is an example of other advanced classes that will be available when the students are ready:
- Emotional Well-Being
- Internal Strength
- Internal Martial Arts
- And many other advanced training’s