- CurriculumThe classes listed below are a combination of the core classes (Yi Ren Qigong Levels 1-3) and some of the other non-core classes that are offered on a regular basis and occasionally. With time the list of non-core classes will grow and expand to meet the demand and need of the student base. Tai Chi & Qigong Seattle Training Curriculum Core Classes and Current list of non-core classes -Level 1: Foundation, Chi Gong Exercise Awakening the Healing Powers Within (The prerequisite for all subsequent courses) Yi Ren® Qigong -Tai Chi Movement: Taoist Tai Chi For Internal & External Strength & A Peaceful Mind (Completion of Level 1 Required) -Moving With Qi: Chi Kung & Tai Chi Style Movements (Completion of Level 1 Required) Yi Ren® Qigong -Level Two: Development Of The Twelve Major Meridians and Organ Networks (Completion of Level 1 required) Yi Ren® Qigong -Jing & Rou: Integrating The Qi Into The Muscles & Tendons To Build Physical Strength (Completion of level 2 required) Yi Ren® Qigong -Level Three: The Extraordinary Meridians (Completion of Level 2 required & Jing/Rou suggested) Yi Ren® Qigong -Sound/Energy Center Correspondences (Prerequisite: completion of Level 2) Yi Ren® Qigong -Forms of Meditation: To Help People Enlighten Their…
- Yi Ren® Qigong Level 1: Internal Qi Activation & Cultivation
- Level 2: Activating & Developing the Internal Organ Energy Pathways
- Level 3: Development of the Extraordinary Meridians
- Moving W/ Qi: Qigong w/ Taichi style Movements
- Jing & Rou: Muscle & Tendon
- Tai Chi Movement: Taoist Tai Chi
- Sound / Energy Center Correspondence
- The Sacred Gates of Internal Cultivation
- Continuing Ed.
- Consultations & Private Lessons
- Contact Us
During this workshop Brendan will discuss the role and benefits Yi Ren® Taichi and Qigong can have on reversing the aging process specifically related to “Balancing and Strengthening Hormones”. It is common knowledge today that many people regardless of age, (20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s 60’s, or 70’s), can feel dramatically better, maintain their strength and possibly improve their strength from hormone replacement therapy.
Unfortunately, hormone replacement is unnatural and as with most things that seem too good to be true, there are risks involved, (please Google, “Risks of Hormone Replacement Therapy”, to learn for yourself). But, I am happy to share with you that through the use of Yi Ren® Taichi and Qigong the body can begin to naturally create it’s own medicine like hormones. During this workshop I will explain the bridge between the anatomy and physiology of how Yi Ren® qi gong can nourish and correct the human body related to hormones. Come to this workshop and learn how a combination of taking YiRen® Taichi and Qigong classes and incorporating some of the exercises into a personal practice can make you look/feel younger and improve your hormone levels.
But most importantly during this workshop we will spend a majority of the time learning Yiren Taichi and Qigong exercises. Comfortable clothes and shoes suggested.
Even if Hormone strength and balancing is not an issue for you this will still be a great class to attend:
1. Build the energy field
2. Recharge the Kidney Energy, the Life Gate/Kidneys
3. Activate the major energy centers/Chakras
4. And Much more…